Spring is here and the housing market is about to heat up! Once you’ve made the decision to sell your home, the next step is finding a trusted agent to help and guide you through the process. Not all Real Estate agents are equal. So what do you look for?
1) Marketing skills: Realtors should list your home on their website, other listing sites such as Realtor.com and should utilize offline materials as well. Are they using Social Media to promote their listings? Do they spend money on advertising costs?
2) Experience: How long have they been in business? What percentage of their homes do they sell? How many homes did they sell in the last year? Don’t be afraid to ask difficult questions.
3) Area knowledge: You will want to find a Realtor who is very familiar with your area. It’s easy for any agent to pull up information online but you want an agent who has spent a lot of time in the area and will know how to market your home.
4) Communication: Once you have potential agents in mind, test their communication response. Do they email back or call within a reasonable time frame? Going forward, you don’t want to worry about where your agent is if you have multiple offers coming in.
5) Referrals: Referrals are important. Reviews are easier to find now and you will want to work with an agent with a great reputation.
Dash Realty strives to excel in each of these areas. If you are looking for an experienced, qualified Real Estate agent to help you sell your home, we’d love to work with you!
For ADA assistance, please email email@example.com. If you experience difficulty in accessing any part of this website, email us, and we will work with you to provide the information you seek through an alternate communication method.