Efficiency and knowledge are two key factors throughout the Real Estate process, whether you’re buying, selling or work as a Real Estate agent. These mobile apps will assist you in getting real time information while streamlining processes.
1) Realtor.com: If you are buying a home, Realtor.com is the ultimate app. Get detailed photos, sales history and property tax information in a user-friendly platform. Refreshed every 10 minutes, you’ll always have up to date listings.
2) The Find: The Find app by Realtor.com is a great tool for Real Estate professionals on the go. You can cross-share private listing data between partner MLS’s and easily schedule showings directly from the app.
3) Zillow Real Estate: Zillow’s mobile app is user friendly and loaded with detailed information on homes in the market. Information is refreshed every 15 minutes. Make sure to check out the new video walkthrough feature!
4) Homesnap: Take a photo of any home and receive instant information such as census data, property tax records and more. This app is very useful for Real Estate agents as well. Agents can text information about a property to clients even if the client doesn’t have the phone app.
5) Redfin: Redfin perfectly combines technology and service. This app is a great tool for comparables. You can also search homes by neighborhood, school zone, zip and city with updates every 15 minutes.
6) Houzz: Thinking of listing or remodeling your home? Houzz will quickly become your favorite tool. Get access to more than 9 million interior design photos, decorating ideas, home décor and design ideas. Real Estate agents can also list a profile for free!
7) Dweller: Run by the U.S. Census Bureau, this useful app gives access to information about the city or neighborhood you’re considering. It’s meant for a wide range of purposes but very useful when Real Estate hunting.
8) Mortgage calculator and Rocket mortgage by Quicken Loans: Estimate your loan amount, interest rates and monthly payments quickly and easily. Rocket Mortgage will let you lock in your interest rate and submit application documents easily online.
9)Doorsteps Swipe: The swipe right or swipe left phenomenon has officially reached the Real Estate industry. Doorsteps swipe presents you with photos and you can swipe right if you love it or left it you don’t. Dash Realty wouldn’t suggest making a final decision by a right swipe alone but it can help you get an idea of what features and styles you love.
10) Real Estate by Trulia: Get a desktop experience on a mobile platform with Real Estate by Trulia. Receive updated listings of apartments for rent, homes for sale, open houses and high-resolution photo galleries. You can also get comprehensive information such as crime rates and school ratings in the area.
Phone apps are a very useful tool for home buyers, sellers and agents although they can’t replace a knowledgeable Real Estate professional. Dash Realty in Pflugerville, TX looks forward to helping you buy or sell your next home.
For ADA assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you experience difficulty in accessing any part of this website, email us, and we will work with you to provide the information you seek through an alternate communication method.